Re: Architect cheating on structural calculations - where's the building depa...

In a message dated 12/12/05 7:11:00 AM, BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com writes:
(N.B. If you want to secure yourself against EVER being sued for negligence, no matter how reckless you are, definitely become a lawyer.
(They’re the only people I know who lie repeatedly and with malice aforethought, and no one can do a thing about it).

I have been known to refer to attorneys as "trained liars," although there are a slim few otherwise.

Ralph