From: Polhemus, Bill <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:13:25 -0600
Subject: Decision Makers [WAS: Marketing Strategies]

So, on a related topic:

Any thoughts on how to identify the "decision makers" in an organization?

For example, I have a set of "industries" that I'd like to target, but I don't know whom to contact specifically in each one. I learned NEVER to "leave messages" with secretaries, voicemail, etc. It's got to be the actual guy/gal who decides "yeah, I need those people on this project."