Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Drive Screw Nails?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Drive Screw Nails?
- From: "Freeman Tang" <ftang(--nospam--at)gouvisgroup.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:36:50 -0800
- Priority: normal
I did use “screw shank nails” for panelized roof system on tilt-up buildings as long as I have the ICBO report for it.
Gouvis Engineering, CA
From: Bill Allen
Wood Structural Panel = Plywood or OSB.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
What is a WSP diaphragm?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Drive Screw Nails?
- Next by Subject: Re: Drive Screw Nails?
- Previous by thread: RE: Drive Screw Nails?
- Next by thread: IBC 2305.1.5