Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: OT: RHK is published[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Subject: Re: OT: RHK is published
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:59:44 EST
No, you have me confused with my twin brother who *is* a corporate attorney, etc. [Joke!]
In a message dated 12/14/05 8:32:50 AM, davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
Well, I recognized the name. If I didn't know (of) you, I'd assume you were a corporate attorney, or heir to a 3rd generation accounting firmm, or something... :-)
Hmmm. You call that being a "published author"? But thank you anyhow. :)
In a message dated 12/13/05 3:14:29 PM, davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
Mr. Kratz was published in the editorial page of a local big newspaper yesterday. Not related to engineering, but he is a published author nonetheless. Congrats.
- Prev by Subject: Re: OT: RHK is published
- Next by Subject: Re: upside down base plate
- Previous by thread: RE: Vulcraft Girder to WSP Diaphragm Connection
- Next by thread: SOFTWARE COMPARISONS: SAP 2000 vs. VisualAnalysis/RISA, etc