Bridge Specs

Does anyone here have a copy of the AASHTO Standard Specifications For
Highway Bridges?  (Note that this is not the design specs.)  Apparently,
Article 10.15.2 of Division 1 states something about the minimum radius that
a girder can be heat curved.  If anyone can help me with this, I would
appreciate it.

Chris Towne, P.E.
Chapman Technical Group
200 Sixth Avenue