Re: Bridge Specs

chris- I can send it to you as soon as my scanner is available (tonight or tomorrow morning) or I can FAX it tomorrow if I can get your FAX #.
Candi Anderson, P.E.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:45 PM
Subject: Bridge Specs

Does anyone here have a copy of the AASHTO Standard Specifications For
Highway Bridges?  (Note that this is not the design specs.)  Apparently,
Article 10.15.2 of Division 1 states something about the minimum radius that
a girder can be heat curved.  If anyone can help me with this, I would
appreciate it.

Chris Towne, P.E.
Chapman Technical Group
200 Sixth Avenue