Re: Informal Poll

Bill,
I go through this all the time.  My rule of thumb is that if it can't be picked up during plan check then it's an add service done at a slightly reduced rate per the engineering contract that I use.

Bill Allen <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net> wrote:
I?m curious what the expectations of others are with regards to updated backgrounds received from architectural clients.

How many updates do you consider is reasonable in your basic scope of services before you think additional services are in order?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers

Mark Pemberton, S.E.