Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Informal Poll[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Informal Poll
- From: "David Adie" <DavidA(--nospam--at)cplinc.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:49:49 -0800
i'm currently on a project where the architect agreed to provide backgrounds two weeks before each milestone submittal. our draftsman is clicking his heels....
From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: Informal Poll
I’m curious what the expectations of others are with regards to updated backgrounds received from architectural clients.
How many updates do you consider is reasonable in your basic scope of services before you think additional services are in order?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: Informal Poll
- Next by Subject: RE: Informal Poll
- Previous by thread: Old "UTD #5" Tie Down Capacity
- Next by thread: RE: Informal Poll