Re: Informal Poll

Title: Re: Informal Poll

Ditto about 90% of the time .

Gautam

>>> Mark Pemberton 12/15/05 10:09AM >>>
Bill,
I go through this all the time.  My rule of thumb is that if it can't be
picked up during plan check then it's an add service done at a slightly
reduced rate per the engineering contract that I use.

Bill Allen <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net> wrote:

I'm curious what the expectations of others are with regards to updated
backgrounds received from architectural clients.

How many updates do you consider is reasonable in your basic scope of services
before you think additional services are in order?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers