Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Informal Poll[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Informal Poll
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:40:39 -0600
I say give ‘em one “minor” freebie, then pick up the phone.
From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
I’m curious what the expectations of others are with regards to updated backgrounds received from architectural clients.
How many updates do you consider is reasonable in your basic scope of services before you think additional services are in order?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: Informal Poll
- Next by Subject: RE: Informal Poll
- Previous by thread: Re: Informal Poll
- Next by thread: RE: Informal Poll