From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:40 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Informal Poll

I’m curious what the expectations of others are with regards to updated backgrounds received from architectural clients.

How many updates do you consider is reasonable in your basic scope of services before you think additional services are in order?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers