Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Availability of MC12's[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Availability of MC12's
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:56:06 -0800
Good morning everyone!
We have a LNG project in the gulf coast region around the Texas-Louisiana border and we are planning to use some MC12x40 or 45 for some walkways. Does anyone know if these are available in this area? I have a call into askaisc but they haven't gotten back to me and I have to have final design by next Wednesday.
Thanks in advance and have a great Friday!
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: Re: At-a-Distance task monitoring
- Next by Subject: RE: Availability of MC12's
- Previous by thread: Re: Microsoft Word format screw-up---Help!
- Next by thread: RE: Availability of MC12's