Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Availability of MC12's[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Availability of MC12's
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:25:54 -0600
Because of the large petrochem market down here, and the fact that we have lots of local suppliers for basic construction materials such as steel, I’d say the odds were about 10:1 in your favor that these shapes are readily available.
We use them all the time. I’ve even seen these sizes used in STAINLESS steel.
Go for it.
Bill P. (in Houston)
From: Garner, Robert
Good morning everyone!
We have a LNG project in the gulf coast region around the Texas-Louisiana border and we are planning to use some MC12x40 or 45 for some walkways. Does anyone know if these are available in this area? I have a call into askaisc but they haven't gotten back to me and I have to have final design by next Wednesday.
Thanks in advance and have a great Friday!
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: Availability of MC12's
- Next by Subject: RE: Availability of MC12's
- Previous by thread: RE: Availability of MC12's
- Next by thread: RE: Availability of MC12's