Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Availability of MC12's[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Availability of MC12's
- From: "Eric McAndrew" <emcandrew(--nospam--at)HA-PA.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:29:48 -0500
You might want to check AISC's website for certified fabricators in this area and then contact those companies directly to see if these shapes are available. A few fabricators in Texas are Alamo Steel Co.; Alpha Industries, Inc.; Beck Steel; C & F. Steel Company, Inc. The AISC website has links directly to these fabricators.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Availability of MC12's
- Next by Subject: RE: Availability of MC12's
- Previous by thread: RE: Availability of MC12's
- Next by thread: Reply for comments on Column design for moments