From: Garner, Robert [mailto:rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 9:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Availability of MC12's

Good morning everyone!

We have a LNG project in the gulf coast region around the Texas-Louisiana border and we are planning to use some MC12x40 or 45 for some walkways.  Does anyone know if these are available in this area?  I have a call into askaisc but they haven't gotten back to me and I have to have final design by next Wednesday.

Thanks in advance and have a great Friday!

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050