RE: Happy Holidays "Structural Plans"

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!  I don’t know what the best part is.  Is it the 97.2% Submittal, or the Concrete Spec, or the Duct Tape spec, or the 3’ min. wheelchair access around the tree.  Thanks.  This made me laugh.

David Maynard, PE

Gillette, Wyoming

From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto:khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 12:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Happy Holidays "Structural Plans"

Dear List:

I hope you enjoy this:

"...Got this drawing from an SE in Hawaii. He wanted me to do a plans check to see if he had the adequate support. Any suggestions?
Can we have a plan check done on this right away? We only have a few days until occupancy...."
Happy Holidays

Casey K. Hemmatyar, PE

California

P.S.

courtesy of  "Winzler & Kelly consulting engineers" in California.