RE: Happy Holidays "Structural Plans"

Unfortunately it says that the “user has exceeded bandwidth.” Any way you can email it to me?

From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto:khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 1:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Happy Holidays "Structural Plans"

Dear List:

I hope you enjoy this:

"...Got this drawing from an SE in Hawaii. He wanted me to do a plans check to see if he had the adequate support. Any suggestions?
Can we have a plan check done on this right away? We only have a few days until occupancy...."
Happy Holidays

Casey K. Hemmatyar, PE

California

P.S.

courtesy of  "Winzler & Kelly consulting engineers" in California.