RE: Happy Holidays "Structural Plans"

Casey,

I believe that you just killd your bandwidth limit.

FWIW, I figured that it might be the same drawing that someone had plotted
and posted at work, but could not directly confirm it as I got a
"bandwidth exceded" error message from the link.  But, David's reply seems
to imply that it is the same drawing that I have seen (the firm name that
you mentioned made me fairly sure to begin with but was not sure if I was
just experiencing a "senior moment" and not fully remembering correct).

So, if it is that same one (and it sure sounds like it), then I agree that
there was some hilarious stuff in it.  I loved the duct tape note/spec
item.  The concrete one was good too.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI