From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Availability of MC12's
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:56:06 -0800

Good morning everyone!

We have a LNG project in the gulf coast region around the
Texas-Louisiana border and we are planning to use some MC12x40 or 45 for
some walkways.  Does anyone know if these are available in this area?  I
have a call into askaisc but they haven't gotten back to me and I have
to have final design by next Wednesday.

Thanks in advance and have a great Friday!

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050