Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: The 13th Ed. of AISC Manual[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: The 13th Ed. of AISC Manual
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:56:13 -0600
There was a “shapes database” CD that shipped with the LAST edition (3rd LRFD) back a few years ago as well.
If you’re a grad student that’s doing software development, it’s great.
Otherwise, I don’t know that it’s of any great use. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong, of course.
Or even if I’m right. J
From: Szuchuan Chang
According with AISC, this new manual (LRFD/ASD) has a CD with shapes database.
- Prev by Subject: Re: The 13th Ed. of AISC Manual
- Next by Subject: RE: The 13th Ed. of AISC Manual
- Previous by thread: RE: The 13th Ed. of AISC Manual
- Next by thread: RE: The 13th Ed. of AISC Manual