Re: IBC 2003 Section 1621.2.6.1?

Neil,
I have a copy of the 2nd printing of the 2003 IBC.  I don not see 1621.2.6.1.  However, on pg 342, in sectiino 1621, there is the modified code section (1621.1.2) which shows modified sections for ASCE 7, sec. 9.6.2.8.1.
HTH.
David Topete, SE
SF, CA

Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com> wrote:
According to the 2003 IBC index, there is a Section 1621.2.6.1 which
has to do with the seismic bracing of partitions according to the
index. Does anyone know where this section is? It isn't on my code
book page 342 and I didn't find any reference to this in the erratas.

Neil Moore, S.E.

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org