From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com ]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 12:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays "Structural Plans"

Did anybody happen to save a local copy?  The bandwidth gods just toasted the site (I got to see it but didn't save the file).  I think the concrete note was the best..."If concrete is being used then you've done something wrong."

If anyone wants to forward it too me I'll host it and post the link.

David Maynard wrote:

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!  I don't know what the best part is.  Is it the 97.2% Submittal, or the Concrete Spec, or the Duct Tape spec, or the 3' min. wheelchair access around the tree.  Thanks.  This made me laugh.

David Maynard, PE

Gillette, Wyoming