Let's share photos

Hi str.list,

Let's share photos on Ringo. Just click on the link below to accept or decline my invitation.

http://www.ringo.com/i.html?i=130150598x996896&al=Na4vtaEVjDM3WDv1&origin=invite

Thanks,

sadanand ojha

P.S. Have you put in any photos recently? I'd like to see them when you do.

This invitation was sent to seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org on behalf of sadanand ojha

If you do not wish to receive invitations from this Ringo member, click here. To stop receiving invitations from all Ringo members, click here.