Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
dynamic foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: dynamic foundations
- From: jkumar(--nospam--at)rgcid.com
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 21:03:14 -0800
A good document on the subject is available on the internet from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers entitled "Design for Equipment Vibrations and Seismic Loadings" (Document No. TM 5-818-1 / AFM 88-3).
Apparently the method is based on the work by Richart. There are some gray areas and *possibly* some typos in the document. If someone has used the document, it will be interesting to get a feedback.
<<< Disclaimer >>> This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
- Prev by Subject: Re: dynamic foundations
- Next by Subject: RE: dynamic foundations
- Previous by thread: RE: dynamic foundations
- Next by thread: RE: dynamic foundations