Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete aggregate ASTM spec[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete aggregate ASTM spec
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:25:17 -0800
Concrete cover for fire protection is based on aggregate type, carbonate or siliceous. What would be the appropriate ASTM reference to ensure carbonate aggregate? In other words, "All concrete aggregate shall be carbonate in conformance with ASTM (Fill in the blank)".
I do not see where there is a distinction in C-33.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads [Zabasearch]
- Next by Subject: Concrete at sign pole base
- Previous by thread: Acre in SI
- Next by thread: Anchorage to concrete - concrete breakout