RE: dynamic foundations

I purchased a copy of this book from “UMI Books on Demand”.  They make legal photocopies.  Their web site is www.umi.com

Rich

From: arme [mailto:arme(--nospam--at)zahav.net.il]
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 12:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: dynamic foundations

bill

thank you very much for your offer ,I was told this is a kind of rare edition and very hard to get it .

I would like to pay for it and also for shipping costs.

your gesture will be acceptable only if I may pay for it .

you can send me e-mail and we will arrange the delivery .

best regards,

kourosh khalepari