Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Aggregate Spec (Re-post)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Aggregate Spec (Re-post)
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:45:01 -0800
This is a re-post
Concrete cover for fire protection is based on aggregate type, carbonate or siliceous. What would be the appropriate ASTM reference to ensure carbonate aggregate? In other words, "All concrete aggregate shall be carbonate in conformance with ASTM (Fill in the blank)".
I do not see where there is a distinction in C-33.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ADT vs vanilla AutoCAD?
- Next by Subject: Re: Aggregate Spec (Re-post)
- Previous by thread: Re: Retaining Wall Surcharge Formula
- Next by thread: Re: Aggregate Spec (Re-post)