From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Aggregate Spec (Re-post)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:45:01 -0800

This is a re-post

Concrete cover for fire protection is based on aggregate type, carbonate or siliceous. What would be the appropriate ASTM reference to ensure carbonate aggregate? In other words, "All concrete aggregate shall be carbonate in conformance with ASTM (Fill in the blank)".

I do not see where there is a distinction in C-33.

Paul Feather PE, SE
www.SE-Solutions.net
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net