2005 AISC Seismic Provisions

Does anyone know when the 2005 Seismic Provisions became official?  The AISC
website seems to imply that December 8, 2005 was the date the electronic
version was released.  Can anyone confirm this?  I've sent an email to AISC,
but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks,
Molly Skinner, PE
Irvine, CA