Re: 2005 AISC Seismic Provisions

The date on it is March 9 with Supplement No. 1 dated Nov 16, 2005.  That
is probably the date it was approved by AISC.   However, it is not really
in effect until it is specified for use by the governing authority.

Ed Haninger
Fluor

                      "Molly Skinner"
                      <molski(--nospam--at)hotmail.com      To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

                      12/29/2005 09:52 AM      cc:
                      Please respond to
                      seaint                   Subject:  2005 AISC Seismic Provisions

                                                                                                                                     .

Does anyone know when the 2005 Seismic Provisions became official?  The
AISC
website seems to imply that December 8, 2005 was the date the electronic
version was released.  Can anyone confirm this?  I've sent an email to
AISC,
but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks,
Molly Skinner, PE