Re: Aggregate Spec (Re-post)

Tom,

Nope...no ASTM spec that appears to "directly" address in the issue was
listed in PCA's "Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures".  It was where I
found the reference to ASTM C 294 that I suggested taking a look at when I
responded last night.  It appears that my suggestion might be worthwhile
as Harold (who is much smarter than I and likely much more familiar with
ASTM C 294) just gave a similar yet more specific suggestion.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI