>Has anyone ordered and actually
>received the 13th Edition of the
>AISC Manual from AISC ...
>my November order has still not
>been filled and the woman at AISC
>said something about an issue with
>their printer and it wouldn't be
>available until February.

I'm sorry to have to say that what you've been told is correct.

As reliable as the act of printing from a PDF should be, WYSIWYG is apparently a fib. We discovered a couple of sections in which our printer left out a whole bunch of characters in a fairly random pattern. The short version of the technical reason is that it was a font problem. The work to redo these sections has caused the delay.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It is very frustrating for us too.

Charlie