Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AISC 13th Edition[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC 13th Edition
- From: "Scott, William N." <William.Scott(--nospam--at)veco.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:09:28 -0900
Title: RE: AISC 13th Edition
From: Carter, Charlie [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 1:44 PM
Subject: RE: AISC 13th Edition
>Bill Cain wrote:
>Has anyone ordered and actually
>received the 13th Edition of the
>AISC Manual from AISC ...
>my November order has still not
>been filled and the woman at AISC
>said something about an issue with
>their printer and it wouldn't be
>available until February.
I'm sorry to have to say that what you've been told is correct.
As reliable as the act of printing from a PDF should be, WYSIWYG is apparently a fib. We discovered a couple of sections in which our printer left out a whole bunch of characters in a fairly random pattern. The short version of the technical reason is that it was a font problem. The work to redo these sections has caused the delay.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It is very frustrating for us too.
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC 13th Edition
- Next by Subject: RE: AISC 13th Edition
- Previous by thread: Re: AISC 13th Edition
- Next by thread: RE: AISC 13th Edition