From: bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 9:29 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: AISC 13th Edition

Once again, Charlie has given us a straight, simple answer.  I've had occasion this week to correspond with a couple of other AISC folks about a problem with they were having with their website and they have done likewise.  AISC hires good people who don't dodge problems but confront them head on and solve them!!

Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA