Re: Details

John,
In Canada, every fabricator who performs WELDING on structures
is required to employ or retain a professional engineer to act as
his/her welding engineer.  Some small shops are theoretically
allowed to be exempt from this requirement, but they are then
(theoretically) allowed to sub-contract to the first mentioned
shops.
Gary