RE: I just passed the PE Exam on the 9th try.

Congrats!

I would keep that info (the number of times it took) to yourself though when you are :

a)       looking for a new job or asking for a raise

b)       trying to woo a new client

c)       looking to score at the SEAOC convention  (joke, calm down all you stiffs)

No one will know or care unless you bring it up.

But, good show ole chap, I bet it feels good. I know how I felt when that letter came (like the Giants winning the world series, oh wait, that might never happen).

-gm