Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Motherboards[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Motherboards
- From: chuck utzman <chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:23:12 -0800
Reminds me of a similar ASUS problem a year or so back. IIRC trying to
update my drivers corrupted the chipset (some incompatabilty problem).
It took two tries with new chipsets to get it all sorted out. Good luck.|
- From: Avicpeng
- Prev by Subject: Re: Motherboards
- Next by Subject: RE: Motherboards
- Previous by thread: Motherboards
- Next by thread: RE: Motherboards