RE: I just passed the PE Exam on the 9th try.

I think this saying is misplaced: It applies to a project which has may players. If the project succeeds, each participant would claim that, but for him, the project would have doomed. Success in a PE exam is solely because of the efforts of the candidate. Unless, the examiner took pity on the candidate and deliberately set easy questions to facilitate the success of the candidate!

Rajendran

"Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com> wrote:
If that?s true, then why is it ALSO said, that ?success has innumerable parents; but failure is an orphan.?