Re: I just passed the PE Exam on the 9th try.

I know I am not "qualified" enough to pass a comment
here, but I guess the guy deserves a pat on the back
for being honest with it. Not many of us would be
forthcoming to even say "passed PE in second attempt".
So, I think we should not be too judgemental with
sarcastic (??) comments.

Congratulations on passing the P.E.

Anantha Narayan, E.I
Bliss and Nyitray Inc., Miami

--- Joseph  Grill <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net> wrote:

> Rajendran,
> That's the way I always understood it too.
> Joe Grill

  ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
  Structural Engineer
  Bliss and Nyitray Inc.