From: M. David Finley, P.E., P.A. [mailto:davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:31 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: I just passed the PE Exam on the 9th try.

That saying reminds me of a poster titled "Steps in a Project" that I once saw in an engineering office.

I don't remember the rest, but these two stuck in my mind:

    Praise for the non-participants

    Blame of the innocent

Perhaps someone has the entire poster and can share it.

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025