Our new program interface

Hi All,

Yesterday (1/3/05 Tuesday) Lin released a new version of our “Project Main Program”.  In this new version complete Window interface will be used.  After you click on the “Projmain” icon you will no longer see the Dos command menu but instead you will see “window icons of beams, file management, lateral, shear and stud”.  You can just click on any one of these icons for your need.  The calculations and design of beams, lateral sections, and shear walls are not changed, only the interface is changed.  If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Thanks!