Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: lrfd[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: lrfd
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:25:32 -0600
Wouldn’t the tables from the 3rd edition LRFD do as well?
From: Mark D. Baker
Would someone be so kind as to fax me a copy of the single plate shear connection tables from the lrfd manual?
I’ve backed myself into the corner….need it….ordered 13th edition….don’t have it yet.
- Prev by Subject: lrfd
- Next by Subject: Lumb-R-Grip Hanger Hooks
- Previous by thread: lrfd
- Next by thread: Our new program interface