RE: I just passed the PE Exam on the 9th try.

I love T.R. My favorite Prez after Mr. Reagan.

From: Candi Anderson [mailto:canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: I just passed the PE Exam on the 9th try.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause..." Theodore Roosevelt