Re: Fiber Reinforced Masonry Grout

Definitely some fodder for problem solving...  Have a good evening, Mr. Cain.
DT

bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
David-
I received your posting.  In my experience, they don't always come through quickly or in the order sent. Sometimes it makes for interesting reading, trying to figure out what the prior sent but post received email said.

Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA

-