Re: Elevator Sump Pit

It has been my experience that even the better
elevator firms are not willing to provide much up
front service.  The reality is that they provide the
service and then the project goes to the competition
who don't have to pay for customer support.

The message that I have been getting on projects is
that sumps are generally required for elevators.

The best strategy is to ask the Architect and follow
his direction

Mark Gilligan