Re: "The Eyes Of Texas..."

It seemed like there were more calls/non-calls that were in Bevo's favor...  Good game, but SC should have made that first down...

Gary Grinstead <Gary.Grinstead(--nospam--at)ci.stockton.ca.us> wrote:
puh......4th and 2 at the 45......sheesh!

Gary Grinstead
Plancheck Engineer
City of Stockton
(209) 937-5097
Gary.Grinstead(--nospam--at)ci.stockton.ca.us

>>> BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com 1/4/2006 10:02 PM >>>
Etc.

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp