Re: Stirrups in Footings

I have done work in Guatemala and several other nearby countries. I would
question the footing dimensions. If the width is 6" it is too small and
if the depth is 6" it is too small.
The concrete in rural areas and sometimes in cities also, is equal to
about 1000 psi as it is hand mixed on site.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA