Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
"The Heart of Texas..." was RE: "The Eyes Of Texas..."[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: "The Heart of Texas..." was RE: "The Eyes Of Texas..."
- From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:26:51 -0900
Bill – now this is thread
drift. To all hunters on the list: Do know what a “
SC should have provided containment for Vince Young on
each end of the line. All night they left one end or the other open and
he is very good at finding those holes and running through them. The SC defense
just didn't adjust to a very obvious problem. As much as I hate to say it,
Bill Cain, S.E.
It seemed like there were more calls/non-calls that were
in Bevo's favor... Good game, but SC should have made that first down...
puh......4th and 2 at the 45......sheesh!
- Prev by Subject: RE: "The Eyes Of Texas..." and comments concerning the BCS and other sub-bowls
- Next by Subject: (no subject)
- Previous by thread: RE: Coating Steel in Dirt (Was: Usage of STAR section)
- Next by thread: State DOT research archives?