Re: "The Eyes Of Texas..."

I have to say that last nights game gave me a slightly warm fuzzy...it
made me realize that Michigan is not the only foolish team to get torched
by Vince Young.  Of course, Michigan still finds other ways to lay eggs in
manners that teams like USC will never be pathetic enough to mimic.  But,
it was still nice to know that Michigan was not "special" in getting
torched by Young last year in the Rose Bowl.  ;-)

Scott
Adrian, MI