RE: "The Eyes Of Texas..." and comments concerning the BCS and other sub-bowls

I for one was initially disappointed that Auburn was matched against
Wisconsin and Penn State against Florida State because Auburn and Penn
State's season records were so much better than their opponents (Auburn
had beaten Georgia, the ultimate SEC champ and FSU hadn't even won their
conference).

In the end, my alma mater, the Tigers/War Eagles didn't even show up and
got whooped by the Badgers while the PSU vs. FSU Orange Bowl turned out
to be a good game.

Matthew Stuart