OT: "The Eyes Of Texas..." and comments concerning the BCS and other sub-bowls

Matthew:

Thank you for your honest observations!   My Badgers lost their final
two conference games and ended up in a four-way tie for third place in
the Big Ten (with Michigan, Iowa, and Northwestern).  I was planning to
drive down to San Antonio to watch the Badgers take on a Big Twelve
opponent.  When they were picked over the other three for the Citrus
Bowl (a.k.a., Capital One Bowl), I was shocked.  When I found out the
opponent was Auburn, I was dismayed.  Y'all kicked our butts not that
long ago in the Music City Bowl (or whatever).  I figured that the game
would be an Auburn rout and decided to stay home and watch it on my new
62" Mitsubishi HD/DLP TV (so good you can actually read the tattoos).
It nearly was a rout, but with my Badgers on top.  Life is good, and
last night made it even better.

Best regards,

Stan Caldwell in Dallas, Texas
Proud Texas Longhorn Parent